Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Micah Stood Up!!

Micah couldn't be left out on this week of "achievements", and tonight I undressed him after his dinner and his little naked self crawled through the family room and straight to the bath tub. Brianna was already in the tub and he not only made it over the floor-bar of the baby gate, but then closed the gate, crawled into the bathroom, tried to close the bathroom door (it got stuck on the rug), and went right up to the tub. He peeked in, put one foot up, then the other, and he PULLED TO STANDING! What a proud mommy I am this week!

I wish I could post pictures but I promised myself long ago that I wouldn't post anything that my kids would be embarassed by as teenagers. (well... mostly...!) But I'll get another picture when he's fully dressed soon :)

12 comments:

  1. Way to go Micah!!!!! Now, do that when you're not in your birthday suit so your mommy can put it on the blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HOORAY MICAH!!

    Big week in your neck of the woods, huh mommy? Congrats on all your babies' achievements!

    peace and blessings to you all
    jenn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay so that thing about boring will not be true as now B's going to take off running and M is going to be pulling down as much as he'll pull up and K will be in school with events and new reading skills and Emma will be able to do more with her repairs so will be into things more. SO the blog goes on. Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay Micah!!! Way to go buddy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well, Mr. Micah surely knew where he wanted to go and what he wanted to do! That's one determined boy you've got there!

    Congratulations on everyone's achievement - this is a gold star week, sure 'nough!

    Best wishes,
    Susan in Ky

    ReplyDelete
  6. go Micah! your beautiful family is full of blessings ~
    Kleidy in New York

    ReplyDelete
  7. How exciting! I am so excited! Ok so by the next time I come up there he will be running around huh?! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  8. WTG Micah, you are amazing, I am so proud of you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is so wonderful! Can't wait til you catch it on cmaera.

    ReplyDelete
  10. You will have THREE preschool/toddlers running around that house by Christmas, can you imagine! Your blog will certainly be interesting! I knew Micah was strong, you could see him in that position in picture, I knew it would be no time at all. He is your hidden tank, I see major medals stacked up from special olympics events, he is going to be your athelete, mark my words!!
    Amy O.

    ReplyDelete