HE'S GOING IN FOR VERY HIGH RISK SURGERY ON FRIDAY MORNING 8/15
From Chris and Julia (parents):
The answer was made clear to us today! Dr.Q conferenced with a surgen in Alabama that specializes in Ebstein cases and he proposed a corrective procedure that we have decided to try. They will attempt to actually correct the heart's anomalies (rather than re-route the path). He believes that moving forward as quickly as possible will give him the best chances so surgery is scheduled for tomorrow morning. This surgery is VERY high-risk and he is in poor health going into it, but this is his best chance for quality of life AND life expectancy. If it doesn't work, we are prepared to give him back to God and see him again in Heaven. Please pray for God's will on the outcome and for our comfort over the coming days.
I know that you were at a similar crosroads with Emma and we are hoping for another miracle (same hospital, same surgen, same God).
Chris & Julia
If you have other prayer groups, please share this request for prayer...