You never know what you might find!
- expired medication
- a bag with 2 new tubes of toothpaste and 2 new toothbrushes
- sunscreen from last summer that I KNEW I bought for the kids
- an unopened container of shampoo
- moisturizer/hand sanitizer that I'd forgotten I had
- sample sized containers I'd also forgotten about
- a small container of baby soap/shampoo
- pocket size tissues
- a pregnancy test (not sure when I bought that)
Most of that- well, not the pregnancy test or expired medications- will come in very handy next week for our trip. If only there was a spare stick of deodorant and some toothbrush covers I think we'd be set to go! LOL
Oh, and my lack of organization has paid off. I went into my room where the suitcase is still sitting from our trip to Tampa in early April. Next to it is a stack of small paperback children's books, color wonder markers and two new books for them, a new paint-with-water book with brush taped to it, and the travel aquadoodle pad. Also, a small baggy with all the meds you hope you don't need- immodium, pepto, sinus meds, tylenol pm samples- all ready to go! Looks like I saved myself some work :) If only I hadn't been walking around it for the past 2 1/2 months I might feel better about it :) Oh yeah, and IN the suitcase I found 2 pr of shorts that no longer fit Micah, a shirt I'd looked all over for that's mine, and a few other things that I'd been looking for and had no idea were still there. OH YES, AND... I still have 2 paperbacks I bought before going to Ukraine which I've been hiding from myself so that I'll have something to read later! See, a lack of organization has saved me putting all these things away and then having to find them all again!