Sunday, June 22, 2008

Quick update

My mom's on her way here from T'ville. She's bringing me the car and riding back with Mike +3. Emma and I are likely camping out here another day or two. She's still not drinking and her HR was dropping all night again. Normal for her is 95-115. Her HR was sitting down in the low 50's for a few min at a time every hour and otherwise sticking to 70-90's which isn't too bad since she was asleep. 50, tho is very low. The ENT Nurse Practitioner should be in soon.

3 comments:

  1. Oh Meredith, bless your hearts. I am praying for you and Emma. I was so hoping you would get to come home today. Hang in there I know you can handle this. If you candle handle what happened in Ukraine, you can handle anything.

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I read the last update I thought it was from this morning. Sorry to hear her heart rate is not staying up through the night. Are the drs. saying it is the meds. like you thought yesterday? Hopefully it will be back to normal real soon. Prayers are with you all.
    April

    ReplyDelete
  3. Meredith, you are always in our prayers Father said another prayer at Mass this morning, just for Emma Hope. You, your family, Emma have touched so many lives. God is there holding Emma. I know this may sound silly but I have asked Jon, my deceased husband, to watch her as she goes thru these trials. I know he is always present when any of mine are seriously ill. My oldest will attest to that. I believe Emma still has a great many lessons to teach the world. This is a frightening time. Know you are not alone. You are a very together mom, and spirit. You are an inspiration. deanie

    ReplyDelete