that you don't think about before leaving for an unknown period of time (although Mike will be back on Monday as long as there's no reason he has to stay)...
- pack the nebulizer, bottle warmer, thermometer, odd meds that I hope we don't need
- get someone to feed the dog the last of the week and the weekend
- get someone to pick-up the mail Wed-Sat
- call the hospital to see if we can do her sedated MRI's while we're inpatient :)
- talk husband into checking on the mice and feeding them occasionally (pet ones!)
- get other weird things together like the only foods I can get into Brianna, an assortment of baby foods for little man, and snacks for K man and some midnight treats for Mom and Dad :)
- Gather blankets, pack 'n plays, clothes to last about 5 days for everyone... just in case. Ah, and let's not forget diapers and wipes x3 (well, sortof, since E will be in the hospital it's mostly just for 2), and the actual bottles themselves. Formula. Coke (Mom's formula!). What other "weird stuff" am I forgetting?
- Tylenol (new bottle!) Melatonin. Prescription meds. Ah... the list goes on... I
thinkknow I'm bringing more on this trip for just a few days than we did to Ukraine for 7 weeks! Babies do that to ya...