Wednesday, July 23, 2008
I got a call back from the surgeon's office and he can't move it up. I also put in a call to the cardiologist to see if she can convince him otherwise. Still working on whether we can have the other doctor do the surgery since he has an opening both tomorrow and next Thursday. We shall see... Waiting on a call back from the cardiologist now. Two birds with one stone, I needed to talk to her about Emma's oxygen levels anyway since I've had to move her up to a full liter to keep her in the 90's at night the past few nights. Thank you all for praying, please continue to do so!
Written by Meredith at 7/23/2008 02:41:00 PM