Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Our O2 Man Says "Thank You!"

I don't remember who gave the suggestion, but I called my O2 man to talk with him about the dampness in the tubing and he said to turn the compressor up to 5 liters and blow it out, then he had the realization that our compressor only goes up to 1 liter... I told him a friend had suggested I hook the tubing up to our nebulizer to blow it out and he said **Wow! What a great idea! I'm going to write that one down** Then he wanted to know how I had friends that knew this kind of stuff :) I said "you'd be amazed how many O2 Mommas there are out there, and we have a great support network of people with kids with Ds." So... whoever that friend was (or maybe even more than one??) that suggested this, my O2 man says "thank you!" And so do I :)

1 comment: