Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Another update

The cardiologist's office did call at about 4:15. They asked for a few more details- had I already spoken with the surgeon's office and what was the deal with her oxygen levels. I explained the oxygen- she isn't keeping her sats above 90 even with the prescribed amount of O2 and with double that amount she's still hovering around 91 overnight. We are going to try to monitor during the day a few days to see what her daytime sats are like since her night time sats have changed so much over the past few weeks.

Our cardiologist was going to call the surgeon tonight and I was told I'd hear back- I'm guessing that since it was so close to 5pm already that I'll hear back from them tomorrow. I did ask to receive a call to let me know if they'd talked and what the decision was. Hoping for the best... knowing that God's hand is on her... praying for the peace 'til then.

7 comments:

  1. Praying that God, who has already brought Emma so far, will hold her in the palm of his hand, keeping her safe. Praying for peace for her Mommy and Daddy too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Has the doctor told you what an acceptable O2 level is for Emma? Before Ralphie's surgery his doctor wanted him in the low 90's. I know that every child is different. Good luck with the daytime monitoring! Is she fairly active at the moment? It takes socks and duct tape to monitor Ralph in the daytime!! Still prayin'.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Praying for the best answers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Praying for all of you!
    Lots of love!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am praying for you and Emma!

    ReplyDelete
  6. in our thoughts and prayers.....some hugs thrown in for you all too!

    ReplyDelete