Thursday, July 17, 2008

A new reality- Update on Dennis!

I was surprised to get an e-mail from Dennis' new mommy, Christine, a few weeks ago when they were in Ukraine asking about how we'd heard about Dennis' medical condition. I explained that the doctor at the orphanage had described it to my facilitator who translated it for me when we took his picture. Well, little did I- or anyone else- know, that story was WRONG. For an explanation well written by his new Daddy, go HERE and read about Dennis. I'm sorry to have passed along info that wasn't true, and to have unintentionally "victimized" Dennis' birth mother in the process. I hope you'll go check it out. Oh- and by the way... Dennis is with Daddy and they're coming home tomorrow :) :) I'm so happy for him and his new family- regardless of the circumstances that brought them together initially. God uses even our mistakes to His GLORY!

No comments:

Post a Comment