My friend Michelle tagged me to do this little "about me" meme. I usually, um, DON'T! LOL But I told her I would, so here you go!
What was I doing 10 years ago:
I realize that you don't want to hear this, but in May of 1998 I was about to finish my sophomore year of high school. My DH and I had been dating for 6 months, I was 16. I was in the orchestra (upright string bass), marching band (flag corps), and medical academy (CNA). I babysat all the time and was just starting to get involved with the youth group at Mike's church.
5 thinks on my "To Do" list today:
1. Grocery Shop (check, yes, with all 4 in tow!)
2. feed, clothe, and play with 4 kiddos (in process... LOL)
3. Laundry- ALWAYS
5. set-up childcare for Monday's trip to Tampa
Things I would do if I were a billionaire:
Wow, let's see... I know I'd get a more accessible family vehicle and a truck for Mike. I'd put some away to care for all my kids. And there's so many people and organizations that I'd like to give to. A few that are closest to my heart are:The Ronald McDonald House, and Give Kids The World. Also, our local FEDS of Brevard, and DSACF. There are so many other worthy causes and especially people that I would like to help out but I won't list them all on here :)
3 Bad Habits:
2. I have "piles" of important paperwork, not files :)
3. I prefer to do laundry than to fold it.. and often times that means the kids clothes stay on the extra bed in the girls' room for a week!
5 places I have lived:
1. Winter Park, FL (born there)
2. Franklin, MA
3. Titusville, FL
4. Orlando, FL
5 jobs that I have had:
5. children's minister
5 friends that I would like to learn more about:
ALL OF YOU! If you have a blog, let me know if you're posting this meme! If not, feel free to answerns these questio in the comments :)