Friday, May 09, 2008

A little about me

My friend Michelle tagged me to do this little "about me" meme.  I usually, um, DON'T! LOL  But I told her I would, so here you go!

What was I doing 10 years ago:
I realize that you don't want to hear this, but in May of 1998 I was about to finish my sophomore year of high school.  My DH and I had been dating for 6 months, I was 16.  I was in the orchestra (upright string bass), marching band (flag corps), and medical academy (CNA).   I babysat all the time and was just starting to get involved with the youth group at Mike's church.

5 thinks on my "To Do" list today:
1. Grocery Shop (check, yes, with all 4 in tow!)
2. feed, clothe, and play with 4 kiddos (in process... LOL)
3. Laundry- ALWAYS
4. Dishes
5. set-up childcare for Monday's trip to Tampa
Things I would do if I were a billionaire:
Wow, let's see... I know I'd get a more accessible family vehicle and a truck for Mike.  I'd put some away to care for all my kids.  And there's so many people and organizations that I'd like to give to.  A few that are closest to my heart are:The Ronald McDonald House, and Give Kids The World.  Also, our local FEDS of Brevard, and DSACF.  There are so many other worthy causes and especially people that I would like to help out but I won't list them all on here :)

3 Bad Habits: 
1. PROCRASTINATOR!
2. I have "piles" of important paperwork, not files :)
3. I prefer to do laundry than to fold it.. and often times that means the kids clothes stay on the extra bed in the girls' room for a week!
5 places I have lived:
1. Winter Park, FL (born there)
2. Franklin, MA
3. Titusville, FL
4. Orlando, FL
That's all!
5 jobs that I have had:
1. babysitter
2. Nanny
3. waitress
4. teacher
5. children's minister

5 friends that I would like to learn more about:
ALL OF YOU!  If you have a blog, let me know if you're posting this meme!  If not, feel free to answerns these questio in the comments :)

8 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, GKTW!!! That's awesome! It really is an amazing place, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. What was I doing 10 years ago:
    10 yrs ago I was 22 and pregnant with my first child (chase) and laying around on bedrest. I wasn't yet married ( and since then divorced) to chase's dad.



    5 things on my "To Do" list today:
    1. wash laundry
    2. dry laundry
    3 throw clean laundry in a pile (yeah i do that too)
    4. Dishes
    5. make plans for mother's day


    Things I would do if I were a billionaire: Pay off credit card debt, adopt a few cuties from RR, buy a few alpacas, put full grants on all the high risk kids on RR,

    3 Bad Habits:
    1. nail biting
    2. procrastinator
    3. leaving important mail in my car ( where it is never seen again)

    5 places I have lived:
    1. traverse city mi (born and live currently)
    2. grawn michigan
    3. kingsley michigan


    5 jobs that I have had:


    1. daycare assistant
    2. secetary/dispatcher
    3. children's clothing sale's associate
    4. prep cook at YaYa's Chicken
    5. Housekeeper at a hotel

    ReplyDelete
  4. What was I doing 10 years ago:
    I was about to graduate nursing school.



    5 thinks on my "To Do" list today:
    1. Test for school
    2. Laundry
    3. Make bed before I climb in it
    4. pick up aj and take her to bed
    5. brush my teeth
    Things I would do if I were a billionaire:

    I would pay for a full time aid for my dad so he could come home. I would pay off all debt. I would buy hubby a computer. I would buy flower lady everything she could ever need for her garden. I would pay off the debt of everyone I love. I would fund all spays and neuters in our town. I would start a program for medical care for under insured and uninsured people. I wold put a grant on every child at Reece's to completely cover travel and lodging. I would pay for a program to really offer work trancing to inmates so they could actually leave with something more than they went in with. Need me to keep going?


    3 Bad Habits:
    1. PROCRASTINATOR!
    2. Disorganized
    3. I rarely dust (severely allergic)

    5 places I have lived:
    1. Memphis tn
    2. Clarkdale Ms
    3. West Helena Ar
    4. Wynne Ar
    5. Jonesboro Ar


    5 jobs that I have had:

    1. babysitter

    2. cashier

    3. nurse

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'd pay someone to use spell check for me

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great to see this info about you!
    WOW! You are YOUNG! (or, you make me feel really OLD!)
    I just did a HUGE bunch of blog posts all about me and the links are listed on the right hand side of my blog.
    It's a bit more in depth than being tagged, but it will give you good back-ground on my family. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOL Shea, why stop at a spellchecker, I'd pay someone to type for me! So that people besides me could understand what i was talking about. My writing skills are horrible!

    ReplyDelete
  8. OK, I listed mine on my blog fo ryou!

    Kris

    ReplyDelete