Friday, April 25, 2008

Kristopherisms

Kristopher just walked over to the computer so I could read him some of the replies to his post. Then he asked to see the pictures. When he saw the first one of himself he replied with "WOW, I look SCARY!!"

And just for fun, I'll share another funny Kristopher moment with you. Last night in the car K was singing a song from church. It was coming out like this:

He's the Alpha the Omega, the beginning and the end, but most of all He's my best friend bbbbbbbssssssssszzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzztttttttttttttttttttt He's the Alpha the Omega, the beginning and the end, but most of all He's my best friend CLICKKKK bbbbbbsssssszzzzzzzzzzttttt

We finally stopped him and said "do you not remember the rest of the words?" to which he replied with "I do, but that's what it sounded like when they were messing with the tape player" :)

Got to love him :) :)

5 comments:

  1. Kristopher is just too cute for words.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aren't children just the greatest!! Thanks for the laughter you gave us. I've truly enjoyed learning about your family today.

    Hugs Deanna in KS

    ReplyDelete
  3. I remember that song! I performed it in the church choir in 3rd grade =)

    ReplyDelete