Wednesday, January 07, 2009

Whew :)

Doctor called, K's urine is fine. Mommy's "don't stress" worked for the most part (for me... I mean, I know I couldn't change the results by that! LOL).

I picked up a HAPPY girl from pre-k today and she even went back in the classroom with me after I picked her up so I could look for her birth certificate... which somehow didn't make it home with me. Hmm... She went to sit at the table with the little ones eating lunch. Looks like she felt like she belonged ok!

That's all for tonight. I'm TIRED!

4 comments:

  1. so glad to hear she had a god day. and happy that K is alright

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praise God K's urine results were negative for glucose. Also, glad to hear B. decided she liked school after all :oD .

    ReplyDelete
  3. Phew! Glad K's urine test was okay. Just another reason to give thanks! By the way, Emma at 30 pounds? Who thought this was even possible! Praise God for her health!
    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete