Monday, January 12, 2009

"Because I shouldn't have to"

Kristen is a friend of mine who not only is a Christian and goes to church with us, but also is an awesome older sister to three sweet girls. One came along right about the time that my Brianna did and shares that extra little chromosome. I LOVE this family and wish we could spend more time together (we used to see each other weekly before I took on 2 more kiddos :) )... and keep promising myself I WILL initiate it soon! But for now, I wanted to share a neat blog post with you.

I hope you'll go on over and say 'hi' and read what Kristen has to say about not hiding your true self even if you can... "because I shouldn't have to".

Check it out and leave her a comment :)

http://randomartofkindness.blogspot.com/2009/01/favorite-quote-of-week.html

No comments:

Post a Comment