I’m backtracking a ways, but Debi, mom of 9, passed this award along to me a bit ago and I am honored. I do strive to show not just the wonderful and exciting things about life, but the difficulties, trials, and hard spots too. And in everything I do I want to always be honest. So I am honored to have that “pointed out” by someone and so very happy to receive this award!
Here are rules that you agree to when you accept this award:
When you receive the prize, you must write a post showing it, together with the name of who has given it to you, and link them back.
Choose blogs that you find truly honest.
Show their names and links and leave them a comment informing that they were prized with ‘Honest Weblog’.
List [if you can and/or dare] at least ten honest things about yourself.
Then, pass it on!
Let’s see… 10 honest things…
- My guest room looks like the clothes dryer exploded into there and that’s NOT an exaggeration.
- I haven’t worn a dress since last year at Christmas time when we went to these same holiday celebrations.
- I’ve only filled up my van with gas once since we bought it in September (my husband is wonderful).
- I’ve eaten some kind of chocolate almost every day since Halloween
- I always thought I’d have kids with special needs I just never dreamed I’d be given one by birth.
- I would rather do something productive then sleep when it’s nighttime. (the morning is a different story).
- I love zucchini and yellow squash. I have some in the fridge all cubed and steamed and I eat it as a snack.
- I tried to stop drinking caffeine for about 2 weeks and decided I was a nicer person with the caffeine (not as tired/grouchy :) ).
- I cannot imagine a day when all my kids are in school and no, I don’t look forward to it.
- I actually enjoyed those long afternoons I had to myself in Ukraine with nothing to do except pray and read a good book. I love my busy life, but I wouldn’t mind a day or two like that every now and then either.
I just can’t do this tagging thing very well, so if you want to share 10 honest things about yourself and you think you ‘fit the bill’, grab the photo and let me know you’ve joined in too :)