Thursday, December 11, 2008

Woo Hoo!

This afternoon after going to PT with Emma, picking all the munchkins up from school, and bringing E down for her appointment I got home to an e-mail saying that the two families that I have helped through the dossier process have had their paperwork ACCEPTED! YAY!! This basically just means that I didn't fail at my first attempt at this :) But for them it means they'll be hearing a travel date soon to go get their boys! I'm so happy for both families and I'd send you on over to follow their journeys but... they're both going private with their blogs. So please pray for the Malone and Loux families as they complete their adoptions in 2009!

5 comments:

  1. Hey there!
    I didn't go private yet. If anyone wants to track with our adoption over the next 2 months, leave a comment on the blog SOON www.tracieloux.wordpress.com

    Or email me after it goes private
    at tracieloux@gmail.com

    We're happy to share our journey with our RR family/friends.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Meredith, I pop by your blog often to see how you're doing. I love that you are able to help those adopting from Ukraine with their dossiers! We are in the process of adopting our host daughter from Ukraine, and possibly two other unrelated kids, if God allows. I am on the RR Yahoo group, but I haven't posted because we aren't going to adopt SN this time around...but I pray for the kiddos and families. They are all so precious.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great sense of accomplishment-and considering the changes and nuances you did FABULOUS!
    Eat a piece of chocolate to celebrate, and actually, we are having turtle brownies tonight-will have one for you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We go private on Friday, December 12. If we didn't hear from you yet, or you haven't received your invite, please email us at malonenine (at) gmail (dot) com

    (We had an overwhelming number of requests for invites so if you didn't get one, we're sorry we missed you! Please email again)

    ReplyDelete