I think it's an honor to have pretty much anyone read my blog. Seriously, it's just my ramblings about life in general and my kids and I'm sure to many people that's just plain BORING. That said, getting an award for my blogging is especially neat because it means that not only is someone reading, but they're enjoying it too! Imagine my surprise when over the past week I was nominated by three different people for this award! Thank you April, Michelle, and Rachel!
One of the rules for this award is that I have to post 5 of my "fabulous addictions".
- Caffeine- 'nuff said
- adoption- doesn't exactly need an explanation either, does it...
- my KIDS- yep, love 'em! (and Mike too ;) ).
- CHOCOLATE- (also contains #1 as an added bonus!)
- blogging- my release, my journal, and my resource (all of you)!
Now... I have to nominate 5 blogs for this award. This part is always much harder (because there are always so many that are deserving)!
- Cathy! my "online" friend way before blogging and her sweet family :)
- Stephanie, who I did "meet" through blogging and I'm so excited for her newly expanding family :)
- Lacia! another of my "pre blogging" friends, whose beautiful threesome keep her busy and I LOVE reading their stories :)
- Linda, a wonderful single mom to many who is newly home and awaiting her invitation to go get her two new Latvian daughters! She's now "back" to blogging after almost a year of struggles and hoops in the adoption arena. If you hop over, be sure to find her posts on Colleen!
- RK, mom of one adorable little one (that I admit reminds me of Brianna!) and soon to be one more!
Ok, so if any of those want to accept their award, here are the rules:
1. You have to pass it on to 5 other fabulous blogs in a post.
2. You have to list 5 of your fabulous addictions in the post.
3. You must copy and paste the rules and the instructions below in the post.
Instructions: On your post of receiving this award, make sure you include the person that gave you the award and link it back to them. When you post your five winners, make sure you link them as well. To add the award to your post, simply right-click, save image, then "add image" it in your post as a picture so your winners can save it as well. To add it to your sidebar, add the "picture" gadget. Also, don't forget to let your winners know they won an award from you by emailing them or leaving a comment on their blog.