Emma's still got a cough, but miraculously all 4 kids' faucet noses have slowed and just about stopped! All of them have a hoarse cough and all 3 of the little ones' coughs are pretty deep. No fevers, no other problems, just a cough at this point.
Brianna went back to school today (she stayed home Tuesday) and did fine. K went to school on Tues because he really has only had a slight runny nose out of everything they've passed around. I'm glad that one of them has a good healthy immune system!
I just got off the phone with the cardiac surgeon's office and surprisingly (not really...) they haven't heard about scheduling Emma for a consult with Dr. Q. So... they are finding out what the result of the cath conference was (that's a meeting with all the surgeons and all the cardios where they discuss the outcome and findings and decide if they recommend surgery). Long story short, they will call me tomorrow with the results and allow me to schedule a meeting with Dr. Q either way- either to discuss surgery or to talk about his reasonings and findings for not doing it.
Then at least we'll know where we stand as far as local option for surgery. The lady at the cardio's office (the people that did the cath) were surprised that we hadn't heard anything yet and promised I'd hear tomorrow. I sure hope so! It's only been about 10 days, but this has been a LONG 10 days!
Long story short(er), Dr. Q's next consult in Orlando isn't until June 30th, so we'll be going to Tampa or St. Pete for the meeting. They can get us in there as early as April 28th, so that's two months earlier!
I think that's all for now. Kids are getting healthier, we're slowly getting answers about E's heart, and life is otherwise busy with wildlife in the house and children everywhere! :)