Friday, March 14, 2008

Doctors, doctors, doctors

Monday was the cardiologist for Micah and Emma.
Wednesday I took out Bria's Mic-key button but thankfully didn't have to see the doc.
Thursday was the ENT (ear nose throat) for Brianna.
Friday- today- is Emma's pediatrician appointment.

We'll get a better idea of her overall health- in spite of the heart condition. I want to know things like whether her ears have fluid and to set a 'base weight' with the ped so we can chart her progress.

My mom is coming to go with Emma, Micah, and I to the ped and Mike's mom is coming to watch K and Bria.

But for now the 3 little ones are sleeping and K is having some crackers. Life is good :)

3 comments:

  1. So glad to see that you are back. I missed seeing your blog. I think it really helps to see someone else going through the process of adoption when you are considering it yourself. Somehow it makes it a little less scary! Does that make sense?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you're back!! I bet everything is going to be crazy with doctors for awhile! Hopefully it will all settle down soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to see your blog back. We totally understand the need for privacy. Unfortunely we live in a world that is not safe. We adopted Sarah and are considering adopting another child with DS or special needs. I am interested in how you do it!! Sarah keeps me so busy. Hope the dr's went great!

    Robyn(from downsyn)

    ReplyDelete