Thursday, March 31, 2011

Love this... new song by Mark Schultz

Heard this for the first time on the radio the other day. Though we didn't receive a prenatal diagnosis for Brianna, I can still understand the emotions involved in this song from the perspective of a parent of a child with special needs... and even more so from the perspective of someone that has received a 'terminal' diagnosis for my daughter. Just like this song, Emma is alive and thriving despite the diagnosis that was given to her just 6 weeks after coming home in 2008! 


1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing that song Meredith. I just said good-bye today to 2 boys who went back to live with their mom after 7 weeks in my care, so the chorus really resonated with me. I didn't get long with them, but I think I did get to show them what it means to be loved.

    ReplyDelete