Sunday, March 20, 2011

Cell phone

My cell phone had a most unfortunate run in with a bottle of water.  We're still trying to find out whether it got its sea legs or whether it has instead been buried at sea.  If you're trying to get me and don't get ahold of me on my cell, please try calling the house.  We have caller ID so as long as it rings (and doesn't go straight to voicemail) then I'll be able to see that you called.  Of course a message is always handy if you want a call back :)

Now here's hoping my little SmartPhone really IS smart and can recover from its bath...

4 comments:

  1. Put it in a bag of rice! Seriously my brother's iPhone recovered fully from its washing machine adventure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've heard so many people swear that a wet cell phone put in dry rice for a few days will make the cell phone work again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Try putting it in a bowl of rice :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Put it in a bag of uncooked rice overnight in a ziploc bag, it'll pull all the water from it and it should work again if it's not totally broken. I have kids that like to drown electronics....hope that helps.

    ReplyDelete