Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Sleep

I have seven kids that took naps today.  And not a minute of sleep for me :(.  Oh well...

I did think I'd lost Brianna for a few minutes tho!  I walked into the family room where she had been and there is Kristopher watching an old episode of Transformers... and no Brianna.

I'd moved James' playpen out to the playroom so he would stop screaming (he was sure he should scream at the top of his lungs for attention during nap time every time I walked into the family room).  The three other little girls were in their beds, two little boys in their beds, and where was Brianna?

Not in my room, not in the foyer, laundry room, closet room, family room, kids' bedrooms... bathrooms...

No, she was next to the couch in the living room sound asleep on the floor... :)  That's my girl! :)

1 comment: