Friday, October 30, 2009

Ok, who's the culprit??

I just received a very nice calendar made by... FLY LADY?? Who saw me eying calendars at Target yesterday?? And, I know I've heard of the Fly lady, but I know nothing about her other than she's supposedly the cleanliness queen or something like that, right? Uh oh, it's someone that's been to my house and knows I need help! LOL. Actually, I haven't broken in to it yet, but I'm very glad to have a calendar- and who knows, maybe Fly Lady can call me a success story one day (laughing, HARD, here!) :)

Ok, fess up, who was it?!

6 comments:

  1. Do you remember when I told you a week or so ago that I was ordering you a calendar? I mentioned it last time I was in town - that I heard of one with big spots for each day...

    It was me! I fess up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. By the way - it wasn't a dig at your house! I just have heard how awesome the calendar is!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL, NO I don't remember! Hmm... but thanks! (and it IS someone that's seen the house... and tried to keep up with a few of my kids AND my house while I was 'vacationing in Europe' LOL, so she has every right to make a dig at my house if she wants to! LOL She knows how hard it was with just 2 of my kids!!!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. sounds like a great calendar and a caring friend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well it wasn't me but I LOVE LOVE LOVE my Flylady calendar!! :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was gonna vote GRANDMA, with "hint hint" written for her birthdate. ;)

    ReplyDelete