Wednesday, September 08, 2010

WHEW

Last night I found that the tracking sent to me for a document that needs to be county certified and apostilled in Maryland said that it was going to the APOSTILLE office (state capital) and NOT the County where it was supposed to go first!

I stressed (only minorly since there's nothing I could DO about it until today...) that it was going to cost another $40 or more and even worse, that it was going to make it take several extra days to come back to me.

Today I went to the Mailbox Store and found that they had put the same dates and tracking on ALL THREE of the overnight envelopes.  So, I *should have* received 3 emails saying each destination along the way, but the one that it was headed to first WAS INDEED the state capital.  YAY!  Now, what happened to the other 2 emails? USER ERROR.  Yep, MINE!  I am new to Gmail and hadn't noticed that there were two more messages BELOW the original one!  When I got home from checking on the shipping to be sure it was right, I took a look and interestingly enough there are 2 more emails all piled on top of one another.

Guess I need to take a little more time to figure out Gmail (and remember to check below messages).  And, it might help if I don't check email at 11:30 at night too! :)  Being awake for that is generally helpful in these cases!

So, all a goof up for nothing.  Everything's on its way to where it should be going!  :) :)


Join our Vacation Give-Away! CLICK HERE

2 comments:

  1. I have issues with Gmail's arrangement too, so I just have it set up on my Outlook so that it looks the same as all the emails I'm used to. (Plus then I can have 6 different email accounts in ONE place without having to keep relogging in!!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol I've done that more times than I care to admit! I've had gmail for years now... you'd think... oh well!

    ReplyDelete