Friday, September 17, 2010

Sitting in an airport

Watching planes take off in the dark!

Lynae wanted to see me off this morning.  She woke 20 min before my alarm went off so we had some milk and a snuggle in her room this morning.  She was back asleep when we left, but it was still only 4:30 in the morning!  I'm glad to have gotten a morning snuggle in even if it meant that much less sleep.  Well worth it :)

I'll be blogging when I can during our travels and along with my blog, please visit the Connecting the Rainbow blog and Shelley's blog too as they also will have info and pictures from our trip!


Join our Vacation Give-Away! CLICK HERE

For Everyone! Name Monroe! (Ukrainian Chocolate)! CLICK HERE

Adoption Give-Away (Gift Card)! CLICK HERE

1 comment:

  1. If all goes as Luda has planned (cough cough) we are hoping to be in Kiev by Thursday and would LOVE a chance to see you guys. It would be such a blessing for us - we are battle weary and ready to just see some good old USA faces!!


    Rob and Julia

    ReplyDelete