Wednesday, September 15, 2010

The next row of prayers...

This is the time of the adoption and mission trip preparation that we need SO many prayers!

Today my mom and I drove to Tallahassee.  We left at 4am so that we could drive 5 hours there, be there at 9ish for apostilles, and drive 5 hours home (and conveniently end up in Jacksonville at lunch time to visit my brother and have a meal with him!).  It has already been a long day! :)

Our 171H still has not come in the mail.  I need a copy of this to go with me.  We are praying that it will arrive tomorrow.  Otherwise it will be an additional charge and an additional time to get it overseas.

Please cover this mission trip and the beginning of our adoption journey in prayer!  So many different variables right now and so much going on!


Join our Vacation Give-Away! CLICK HERE

1 comment:

  1. how exactly does one make a trip to tallahassee last 5 hours? i never did more than 5-7 over and used to drive it all the time and it never took me more than 3.5 hours.

    ReplyDelete