Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Please Pray!

Since I have just TWO MORE DAYS after today before leaving for Ukraine... and one of those days I'll be making the 10 hour round trip run to the capital to apostille my dossier... I have just ONE DAY to receive my 171H in order for it to come with me on this trip.

Not impossible, with God, but highly unlikely...  I haven't heard back from USCIS in a week, so I'm not sure what the status of our case is.  I put in two phone calls and am hoping today's will be returned!

PLEASE PRAY!  Not only will this make our dossier complete, but receiving it today will save approximately $300 and about 2 weeks of time!  Considering "Monroe" is over 5 and still at the baby house, time is a precious commodity.

(And, we're just ready to go get him and bring him home! :) ).

THANKS!


Join our Vacation Give-Away! CLICK HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment