On the to-do list now before Monday:
- make ASL packets for each of the kids that sign that has the words they use/understand and how to sign them
make "please help keep me safe" pages for E and M addressing concerns with eating/personal safety (choking, aspirating, scratching, etc.) make an "I'm learning to..." page for Emma that says what things we've specifically been working on this summer to gain independence as well as what things we're DISCOURAGING so they can help with that (fingers to the back of the throat, hyperextending, etc.) get the supplies for Emma's class that were requested re-hang my 7-day clothes sorter and set up the first week of school-clothes in there (that was a GOD-SEND last year, but summertime is lazy and I took them down because I wasn't using them much)
- put together the diapering supplies for each of the 3 kids with their 1st day classroom 'stuff' (I think I might need suitcases to pull this off... maybe it's a good thing they all start school on different days??)
- go through my regular grocery receipts and write out how much I pay for them so when we go to Sam's Club on Sunday we don't spend MORE per item than we usually do at Wal-Mart!
9. Wash the baby's clothes and figure out if we still need anything for the baby.
10. Make an appointment for Micah's 3 yr checkup and Emma to get her next round of shots, including TB tests for both of them.
Yes, I just added things to the list and crossed them out. I'm that weird :)