Thursday, April 29, 2010

James at the ER


James is headed to the ER this morning with his foster mom.  His temp is over 101 but comes down some with Tylenol, but his SATs were low too.  He's been running a fever since Sunday and had a cycling of other symptoms. 

Please pray for James and the doctors.  He's already been in to urgent care earlier in the week but they just said liquids and tylenol.  It's hard wanting to be there with him yet knowing I can't be... nor would I do anything differently.  I know he'll be more comforted by his foster mom, too, since she is who he knows and loves and is comforted by.  One day soon that will be us as well but right now we are still friendly strangers that come to visit.  My mommy heart is hurting to not be there for him still.

I will try to update as I hear from his FM but am posting on the road.  Emma gets her new orthotics this morning and I'm headed to Sam's after.  Thank you for praying!

1 comment:

  1. Praying that James is fine. I'll be looking for an update

    ReplyDelete