Thursday, June 25, 2009

Happy Birthday Michael!!

Michael, just a few days old...

First moments with Kristopher... hospital - delivery room (9)

First time meeting his baby girl  DSC08458

Snuggles with his 'new' 5 yr old- first meeting EmmaUkraine 008

The Baby in Blue- first few minutes meeting MicahUkraine 012

I had planned to do this for Father's Day, but... I spent the day with this special Daddy instead of posting :)  But these moments are a little piece of what makes him such a great person- and a wonderful father and husband.  The look on his face each time a new little one was placed in his arms...

Happy 28th Birthday, Michael!  I hope you have a wonderful day!  There are four very excited kids who can't wait to help make your birthday cake and celebrate with you this evening!

6 comments:

  1. Happy birthday to your hubby! I love all the first pic.s...such great and blessed moments to capture. BTW~ I love the button with my boy on it :) He's got my heart for sure! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, what amazing pictures....you are one lucky woman for many, many reasons!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday Mike! You guys are a blessing to our lives.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What beautiful pictures!! I have been lurking for awhile, I love reading your updates... we have a little Emma of our own!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy birthday to him! You can see in his face how much he truly cares for all the little ones. These photos are so beautiful, thank you for sharing them! I'm new to reading your blog, but very much looking forward to reading more :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. It was no problem at all Meredith!
    Call anytime, your kids are wonderful!

    -B

    ReplyDelete