- We have a visitor for a few days, a 15 yr old young man since Tuesday. Heading out today or tomorrow. But it has just been a little busier than usual!
- We did our medicals for our homestudy yesterday (and the dr thinks I broke my thumb but said it's probably ok- go back if it still is numb in another 2 weeks).
- We've got 3 of our MAPP (adoption) classes down and 7 more to go!
- The kids are all happy and healthy and so am I!
- Baby shower tonight, birthday parties tomorrow, and sometime some sleep...
- Mike crashed the server at work on Tuesday night and ended up working until 1am that night then getting up early and staying at work until 4am on Thursday morning! So we've all had an interesting week :)
- I think everything's ready to send off to finalize our homestudy and be DONE! Just pending background checks coming back.
- I found my camera! Now I need to find TIME to take and post pictures :)
Friday, February 05, 2010
So much to say
and NO TIME! :)
Written by Meredith at 2/05/2010 11:09:00 AM