Friday, February 26, 2010

Micah's in Recovery

He did fine, very little bleeding, and now they're waiting for the anesthesia to wear off before letting us go to him. The plan is to keep him overnight but if he's doing really well then he might be released today if we want to. Thanks for praying!


  1. Bless his heart! Glad he did well. :)

  2. I strongly encourage you to stay the night!!! We went through it in January with my 2 year old, who doesn't have any aspiration was AWFUL the first night. He got dehydrated, which is the worst thing.

  3. So glad all is well. Praying for you!