- Is it for a 3 yr old little boy that we're up for match with next week?
- Was it only intended so that we would take the MAPP classes and learn some little things that will help us to better help others?
- Was it so we would have a better understanding through the MAPP classes of a specific young man that's coming to stay with us in respite for a while?
- Was it just to see if we would let our yes be YES and follow through with God's promptings?
- Was it for a future adoption down the road that isn't anywhere near being on the radar yet?
On a side note: Saturday a 15 yr old young man is joining our family for the remainder of the school year. He's coming to us on a respite-basis and has been in our home a few weeks ago as well. This isn't something we had planned, but we are encouraged that it can be a positive experience for our family and for the young man. We do not have plans to adopt him as this is strictly respite for him and his family, but I think much of our MAPP class training has helped us to better understand him.