Thursday, October 25, 2007

One day at a time

Here's the montage of our first year of our journey with Brianna. It was such a roller coaster of emotions, love, and trials that first year. And then to think another year has almost passed! So... before this montage is officially out of date I thought I'd share it with those of you who are following our family's journey with us. Don't worry- there will be a new one for the second year soon :) And the third year-- Yep, it'll be another FIRST :)




View this montage created at One True Media
Our Journey 2006

2 comments:

  1. meredith, your family is amazing!!! That was absolutely beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved it! I'm going to attempt a video on my blog now (I know, "copycat"). One thing I know, you are WAY more technologically advanced than I will ever hope to be!

    ReplyDelete