Thursday, June 30, 2011

In case anyone's interested...

Some info I received directly from the casting director, thought someone out there may be interested, so just passing it along :)  I did check it out and it IS real :)


I'm Anita Lane, a casting director at Eyeworks USA.  I know you received an email from us a while back, but I wanted to let you know we've scheduled an Open Casting Call for our new ABC Daytime Talk Show for women in Long Beach, CA on July 16, 2011.

As you may know, Eyeworks (the producers of “The Biggest Loser”) is producing a NEW daytime ABC Weight-Loss Talk Show and we’re looking for inspiring, resilient women (dedicated moms who are busy taking care of everyone but themselves...) who have 50-100 lbs to lose.  The women receive assistance in their own environment--assistance with weight-loss, finances, home organization, etc.  Little travel is required and a stipend is included!


If you or someone in your network
 could benefit from the opportunity to make a life transformation we'd LOVE to hear your story! (Click on the link below for audition details).
I've attached a flier that I'm hoping you will be willing to share and spread the word via email blast, twitter and/or any other way you see fit.  The flier has more information on how to apply.   There's also a flier announcing our July 16th Open Casting Call in Long Beach.

If you have any questions or need further detail, I can be reached at the office number below or directly at 313.447.9083. I’ll gladly answer any questions!

Thank you!

Anita

Anita Lane
Casting Director
Eyeworks USA
424.236.7500, ext 7602
http://3ballproductions.com/revcasting.html

No comments:

Post a Comment