Thursday, June 30, 2011

Instead of posting what I was going to write...

I decided that this would be much better.  A reminder to me that I need to live it daily.  Maybe a good reminder for someone else that needs it today.


Don't be selfish; don’t try to impress others. Be humble, thinking of others as better than yourselves. Don’t look out only for your own interests, but take an interest in others, too. – Philippians 2:3-4 NLT

A gentle answer deflects anger, but harsh words make tempers flare. Proverbs 15:1

2 comments:

  1. It is great!I like these verses!It is good reminder!Thank you! :)
    Alla

    ReplyDelete
  2. As someone who is learning more and more to bite my tongue, I probably need that last one written on my hand to look at often :)

    Now, please blog about your pots and pans.....

    ReplyDelete