Saturday, September 08, 2012

Back to blogging

I want to get back in to blogging for several reasons:

First and most importantly, I want to have more ‘chronicles’ of our family’s life that I can look back at and read back over without huge gaps in time.

Second, I love writing and expressing myself through my writing and I miss it, quite honestly!

Third, I finally have a computer that I can actually TYPE on again (have been using an ipad for several months and that’s just not conducive to getting things WRITTEN and published without twenty million typos… and takes three times as long as an actual working computer Smile  ).

Fourth, I’ve made my FaceBook page more restricted—or I should say I’m in the process of doing so.  I have also promised I will still give updates to those people that want to receive them, so this seems as good of a way as any to do that!

So, there you have it.  HOPEFULLY I’ll be posting here more often in the coming weeks with little tidbits here and there, eventually the “baby story” of Delaina’s joining our family (which is half written but then the ipad and the Internet decided to break up for a while and formatting went wonky and I quit!) as well as family birthday photos, event updates, and just general “here’s what’s on my heart/mind” updates.

You might just get tired of me Smile

2 comments:

  1. Aw, I've missed you Meredith! Good to see you back again (and totally understand the blogging break)! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought about you just yesterday and hoped that nothing bad had happened that caused the silence. Happy to see a post from you now!

    ReplyDelete