Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Name that random object...

And no, I don't know the right answer! 

I'm thinking a piece of a rocket, missile, or aircraft.  None if which would be unusual to see in our town.

The story behind the picture is that the driver couldn't make the turn due to construction barriers on the inside of the shoulder underneath an overpass.  I was pulled up at the light needing to take a left, but it was obviously blocking all traffic in every direction, so I got out and stood where the driver could see me in his mirror to show him how many inches he had before htting the guard rails.  After 3 attempts he made the turn with an inch and a half or so to spare... That was my excitement for the day...

Anyone know what it is?


1 comment:

  1. My husband is pretty sure it's the fuselage (body piece) of an airplane. Have a bigger picture? (The yellow triangle on the side is where the wings attach)

    ReplyDelete