Tuesday, November 25, 2008

How to manipulate, lesson 3

"Kristopher, are your socks on yet?"

"I'm getting them on" (sound of toy space shuttle comes from bedroom)

"Then why do I hear your toy?"

"I don't know, but I'm getting my socks on, I'm finding them, oh, found two"

"Do you have socks on now?"

"getting them on"

"Come show me"

"well, ok" (sows me two socks-- on his feet!-- that don't match...)

"Those socks don't match."

"Yes they do, (looks at socks) They do, they match, Mom"

"I guess they'll keep your feet warm at least..."

4 comments:

  1. LOL Kids are great! Love their thinking process... two feet covered = done :)

    ps I am giving you and Honesty Award :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry I'm a laughin'. I have one little manipulator in my house who's six years old. We are working on it! :)

    ReplyDelete