Sunday, November 16, 2008

Picture this...

I'm sitting in my son's "disc" chair (about 9" off the ground) with a my knees folded up and a keyboard propped up on my lap using a trackball toddler mouse.

My computer fell off the couch... No, it wasn't me OR the kids this time... and it is not charging the battery anymore. Yes, same problem as the last computer, hence the 'accidental damage warranty' we purchased this time around. UGH. Luckily the hard drive is fine, the computer itself is ok, it's just the connection from the power plug inside the machine that's having issues.

We're pulling files off and will bring it to Staples tomorrow or Tuesday for repair. Fun times...

Until then I won't be spending all that much time in this position since... well... it's just NOT COMFORTABLE! LOL I'll be back on more once the laptop is repaired.

No comments:

Post a Comment