Wednesday, November 05, 2008

back home again...

I know it's been a boring blogging week, but in a nut shell...
We had 3 evals for the kids including a medical for Emma and all went great. I'll give details on each kiddo at a later time but I'm glad we went despite the driving times and feel lie we got some good info to start with and things to work on with the kids.

I have not been feeling great still- I had the stomach bug last week on Wednesday night/Thursday and I still just don't have a good appetite so I'm kindof dragging and it's been a busy week on top of that.

We had a great time today after the evals hanging out at an outdoor mall/shopping plaza and then meeting up with friends in JAX for dinner and just time to hang out. Thanks Jen and Frank for having us in your home, it was great to meet BIG Zack :) I hope we can get together again before another 2 years fly by!

And lastly, I think Mike made record time home from JAX tonight. We left at 8:45 and arrived home at 10:30. 1 hour 45 minutes. Takes me 2+ easy ;)

Goodnight... Hopefully more tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment