Friday, March 05, 2010

Happy Birthday Grandmommy!

Ok, so this is a day late-- and I promise I didn't forget in REAL life... But Happy Birthday Mom!!

Yesterday after dropping the kids off at school I stopped in just for a minute to pick up paint from Mom. Then came home and painted two wooden backboards for clothes/backpack hooks. I actually had a little time at HOME! Soon after finishing that I realized that during school drop off I'd missed a call and had a voice mail waiting- the little boy's social worker :).

I had a chance to catch up with a friend after that and get a few things done around the house as well. And it's her birthday too, so happy birthday Chris!

I made a birthday dinner for my mom since she watches the kids on Thursday nights for our MAPP classes. Baked chicken with cheese and sauce with carrots and sliced peaches. Hopefully it tasted ok... because Mike and I grab fast food and eat on our way to class on Thursdays :). Mom kept the three girls and N, Kristopher went with Mike's dad to soccer practice, and Micah we farmed out to Mike's mom since he's still not feeling well. He took his favorite puppy, Scout, and his boppy pillow along with a playpen and I think all was well in his world! He was home in bed and sleeping when I got home anyway!

Today Mike brought K, E, and N to school so N can do a make-up quiz before school. I have NOTHING on the schedule until 1:30! Time to hang all the laundry and maybe take a nice long walk. It's a BEAUTIFUL day here... high of 64 (once we get past the 40 mark it will be beautiful anyway!).

No comments:

Post a Comment