Sunday, August 23, 2009

More video of the kids-- Emma and Brianna...

This one is also from the other night. It's the girls rough-housing before bed. Those two both get rough, but they ease up too... Their play like this generally isn't allowed to last too long because Emma is a LOT stronger than Brianna! But... Emma plays with pushing and laying on people, and Brianna defends by smacking her... Ugh. LOL! Anyway, they definitely have that sisterly love, and Micah is a little love too :) Can you tell who the little "Momma" is in this house?

Oh, and Kristopher was throwing things "launching" them off the table, so please ignore the reprimands to him! LOL. His video will be next! His is long and is taking a looooooong time to upload. Maybe I should have clipped it FIRST? :)
Enjoy!

4 comments:

  1. They are ALL so cute! I love seeing Emma, she is just a little miracle! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is absolutely precious! Thanks so much for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree! All so cute! It's amazing how far Emma has come this last year! Truly a miracle!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha! I remember roughhousing with my brother, who is 2 years older than me. I'd get him in a headlock and drag him backwards all over the place. Then when he'd recover his footing, he'd slam me on the ground and pin me! We played sooooo rough, and though we'd often end up with bruises, it was all done in "love". Mom was good to just let us be kids and try to destroy each other. Ah, the memories... LOL

    The boys used to roughhouse, but when it got to the point where they were just fighting (because they don't like each other enough to "kill each other out of love") and not having fun, I put an end to it. :o( Too bad.

    ReplyDelete