Sunday, August 02, 2009

Fortunately, I don't think so :)

Several commented that this might be a 'lost' bill... one that was never paid that just showed up from another aspect of the hospital visit. But thankfully, I don't think that's the case. It is, down to the penny, the exact amount that the hospital billed us and was taken care of. And I looked up this company and they handle "old debt" that isn't yet "bad debt" for several medical places. I'm sure it has to be the same thing. There's no way it could be an IDENICAL bill for 2 services in one day, right?? :) Will find out in a few days...

1 comment:

  1. Unfortunately I have had the experience of companies like this trying to collect the amount that was reduced. They seem to just pass the "debt" real or not around among several different collection agencies.

    DD

    ReplyDelete