Thursday, March 19, 2009

What is up with this??

I just got a recorded message phone call from a hospital claims department. Fine, I know we have an open claim with them that we're battling insurance to cover (ER visit from when we were on vacation in Nashville in October- just last night in the midst of all that fun insurance stuff I was doing I even printed out the EOB and a nice letter to insurance about why we had the visit...)

Ok, so THEY call ME, and I've now been on hold for 16 minutes?!?! Yes, of course I just hung up. That's ridiculous! Do they seriously think that a recorded message calling and saying "Is this Michael Cornish? If yes, press 1," is good enough reason to keep someone on hold for over 15 minutes? YIKES.

2 comments:

  1. These are the same people who thought I called an ENT for a Spinal Fluid Leak! LOL Doesn't surprise me at all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got a call the other day and the recording told me the office was closed to try my call during regular business hours!! LOL

    I wouldn't have last 15 mins, you are waaaay too nice!!

    ReplyDelete