Wednesday, February 01, 2012

New Month, New Beginnings...

It's February 1st, a new month, and several new beginnings :).

On January 30th, my brother became a daddy for the first time!  David and Erin had beautiful Sophia Harmony Pocock just before 11 after a quick labor and delivery.  Michael and I are also an aunt and uncle for the first time!

This month is a month of birthdays in our house!  Wesley will be 7, Kristopher will be 8, and Emma will be 9!  Our new line-up will last from February until late July when the new baby is born...  The kids will be 9, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 5, and 2!

The weather here has been BEAUTIFUL.  It's been in the mid-70's for a few weeks.  Great time for playing outside, leaving the windows open, and cleaning house.

And on that note, though I'm still nauseous pretty much all day every day... I am starting to get more energy as I get in to the second trimester!  Time to make up for some of the stuff I've been really slacking on the last few months.  In between being sick, I'm not falling over tired the last couple days.  Things are looking up in that regard!

Several other things in the air that we've been working on as well, and I'm looking forward to a good month, a new and more productive month, and hopefully one filled with more energy... and maybe even waning off on the sickness :)

No comments:

Post a Comment