Monday, September 05, 2011

7 kids, 1 momma, 4 days

This weekend Kristopher and Michael went for a "guys' weekend!"  They spent a day at Sea World, went to the Mosi Science Museum in Tampa, swam in the hotel pool, walked around at Down Town Disney, and ate at the Dinosaur restaurant there.  We've been saving for and planning this since my trip with the little girls in May to see my sister, so they were excited to get to go!

They have had a GREAT weekend!  And now... I'm exhausted :).  I've had all 7 of the other kids here for the last 4 days and it's been busy!  It's also been great, though.  Since I didn't leave the house at all... we also haven't gotten up and dressed and moving in the mornings like we do during the regular week.  Not only that, but I was able to get a lot done!  With no schedules to keep to, we've been playing a lot, working around the house a lot, and getting stuff done :).


No comments:

Post a Comment