Wednesday, May 04, 2011

Would definitely appreciate some prayers!

Over the past few months we've been anticipating the IEP process for Brianna, Aleksa, and Wesley.  Anticipating it may not be the right words... maybe dreading! :)

I now am no longer dreading the unknown, because I feel much better about KNOWING, yet, we still know it will be a very long day tomorrow.  I believe that there will be at least 12 people at the meeting representing 3 different schools.  Michael and I will be there as well with our advocates.

If you think of us around 1:30 Eastern time, say some prayers for us!  We want what's best for Brianna.  I hope that the other 12 people around the table do too!  THANKS!

7 comments:

  1. I have a headache just thinking about it. Those meetings are so stressful and I currently have only one child with an IEP. I will definitely send out good vibes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You sure will have my prayers Meredith!!! Good Luck :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope it is not late yet!I will pray!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll just start praying now. :)
    I hope it all works out well and that you come away with a smile on your face.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope all went well. I am a teacher myself and I try to teach parents how to advocate for what they believe is best for their child. I believe parents should be well educated about advocating for their child and I try to hook them up with local resources. The "professional" doesn't always have the best answer. I know your children are great blessings to you, but they are also blessed to have parents who will advocate for their best interests.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Didn't see this until now, good thing God is all knowing! He knew about this meeting before your children were a thought in your mind!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hope all went well today. Prayed for you all.

    Tina

    ReplyDelete