Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Back down to earth

It's been a busy week and more, but what a blessing it is to have a relaxing day!  Of course I still had stuff going on today, but I was able to be productive at the same time.

This morning before 10 I had cleaned and sorted the boys' room putting all of the toys away-- in the right places! LOL  That's a big task :).

Then I vacuumed and shampooed the carpet in there, rearranged the furniture, and put Wesley's bed back in there now that he is back sleeping through the night since he's out of the cast.

Then... I rearranged Lynae's room and cleaned up in there.  The kids had made a HUGE mess in there, and it had been totally UNorganized... you know... all my school supplies for the kids' homeschooling.  Now it's all back to usable, at the very least!

An RR board meeting took the rest of the morning and some R&R after the kids were in bed was very helpful :).

Now awaiting wake-up time so I can go get the kids from school in about 10 minutes.  This evening is a laid back night.  Maybe I'll actually get more of the house cleaned up.  After a week and more of neglecting the house and just tending to the kids and outside responsibilities... well, it's time to pay a little attention to the house again!

No comments:

Post a Comment