Monday, July 21, 2008

Pics to go with my update :)

Brianna and I made cookies, and Kristopher made his own PBJ sandwich on Friday!

003 004

The leftovers... and tall the FOOD I made :)

 007 008 009 010

Science Project- it might LOOK like 2-layer Jello still from the OUTSIDE, but on the INSIDE it's just a layer of *ICK* inside the bowl.  It covered the sides and bottom but the inside was gone!  Ok, it wasn't a science project, it's leftover Jello from FOREVER ago that I didn't know was in the fridge.  Hey- Jello doesn't mold (pun unintended!)!

011 014

2 comments:

  1. Yea, that jello-mold is quite gross... slightly disturbing to see what happens to jello after a long time.. and it is no wonder how it got lost in your fridge, especially after seeing how many little containers you have recently put in there! You must have no room for adult food with all that kiddo food in there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Long time reader, 1st time commenter :)
    I am truly amazed at the amount of work you are able to get done. Making your own baby food. . . WOW! I have a hard time folding clothes for 4 of us that only wear one outfit a day. I am in awe at your patience, compassion and well quite honestly, your energy to do all that you do. God Bless you and Mike and your whole family. You all will be in my prayers.
    Amy
    www.starbuckslovingmommy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete