Wednesday, January 02, 2008

What 2008 will bring...

In 2008...
Brianna will turn 2, Meredith 26, Kristopher 4, then Michael 27
Mike will travel overseas for 2-3 weeks, Meredith for 5-8 weeks (for my first int'l travel!)
Aleksa will join our family!! She will celerate all her FIRSTS as well as her first birthday with a family and a party when she turns 6 in December
Michael will continue his Master's degree program and plan to graduate in May/August of '09
We WILL sell our previous house and purchase the home we're now living in from my parents
In August the "big kids" will start school. Aleksa will be in Kindergarten (probably) and Kristopher in K-4
I will figure out how to organize my life, housework, and schedule because I refuse to drown due to my own lack of organization :)
Brianna will learn to walk, Kristopher to swim, and Aleksa to love and be loved

I have no doubt that each of these things will happen because God is in the driver's seat and He has set these things in motion. Now to see what His plans are to get them done!

1 comment:

  1. I am so excited for all that 2008 has in store for you! I can't wait to meet Aleksa!

    ReplyDelete